Our First Spelling Contes

So it was our very first spelling contest. So we practised very very hard. It was the  day  of the spelling contest. Spelling was by class number so I was up next after class number 1. After we spelled the 2 quarter word's we had a quick snack for 30 min. Next we spelled the 2 quarter word's. We had such a close score againt's. Magalang we had a overtime round. After the overtime round we were still tied it was so hard to spell I was up next  I was feeling nervous that we will lose. It was such a hard word. And then we got the win!!!!!! everybody shouted we got 1st place. So told me to come up stage and hold the 1st place badge but when the boy who I spelled with when he got beside me I told him It's okay to lose as long as you did your best I told and then he said thanks.

Comments